Use our tool foam kits to create custom tool foam outlines in three easy steps. Never misplace your tools again!
Lay out your tools on the paper side of the foam as you want them to be stored in your toolbox or drawer (Note: you are drawing on the back of the foam, so your tools will be arranged in the opposite direction when you flip over the foam). Trace around the tools. Remember to cut a notch for items like wrenches or screwdrivers, which allows you to pick up the tool.
Peel & Stick
Peel the paper backing from the foam and carefully stick the foam onto your bright foam backing.
Place the custom cut foam into your tool drawer or tool box and reap the rewards of always being able to find your tools!
Questions? If you have any questions about Tool Organization products please feel free to give us a call or email. We have a knowledgeable staff that is willing to help or listen to suggestions for new products. Call us toll free at 1-866-777-1360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tool Storage Ideas– creativesafetysupply.com
- How to Customize a Foam Tool Organizer– blog.creativesafetysupply.com
- Tool Storage Foam Organizers– blog.5stoday.com
- Organizing Your Workplace– hiplogic.com
- 5S Supplies You Need: Foam Organizers– 5snews.com
- Reorganizing Your Toolbox– babelplex.com
- A Lean Transformation: Tool Organization– kaizen-news.com
- 5S Supplies for Auto Shop– lean-news.com
- Tool Organization for Safety– realsafety.org